It seems MTN Nigeria do not want to carry last in the telecoms competition in Nigeria; they really are booming big on top in the past years and still are number one.
Recently, MTN Slashed all their data bundle plans, which has made Internet a lift cheaper for most MTN subscribers. Just in case you missed that post! Here is a link below:
MTN Nigeria Data Plan Bundle Now Reduced
And still in being on top, MTN has gone an extra mile to WHAO it's users with Free Airtime Bonuses; by introducing a new plan called the MTN START PACK.
Really, MTN wants to gain a larger share on the telecoms users, because i bet most Nigerians will start getting their MTN lines now to use this new plan.
About The MTN StartPack Tariff PlanThe MTN StartPack tariff paln is one that allows new mtn customers to enjoy a whooping 500% bonus on any recharge made. With this new tariff plan, it means that if you recharge N100, you will be given N600, N200 is N1,200, N1,000 is N6,000! Pretty cool right.
Special Benefits On The MTN StartPack Tariff PlanBelow is a list of special benefits that comes in addition to this plan which you can enjoy on migration.
1. As hinted above, You will receive 500% bonus for 3 days.
2. Bonus airtime can be used to surf the Internet at any point in time.
3. You will be given 10MB data when you recharge from N200 and above. Data is valid for 2 days only.
4. This 500% Airtime bonus will be given continuously foe a period of 6 months.
5. After this 6 months, the MTN system automatically migrates you back to yhe MTN BetaTalk Tariff Plan.
How To Join The MTN StartPack Tariff PlanTo join the mtn StartPack tariff plan, simply follow the steps below.
1. Get or Buy a New MTN Sim Card, Make sure its registered.
2. Recharge this new sim card with any amount of your choice and be sure to get credited with 500% bonus, depending on the amount recharged. No subscription codes involved.
3. You can check your data bonus by simply dialing *559*17#
For those who love to talk more on phone, especially business oriented personalities, i advice you get a new MTN SIM.
That's all, Hope this Helps.