Here in this post, are easy steps you can take to change the IMEI Number of a tecno W4 device.
This process, is a straight forward one and its pretty easy to execute!
Remember, your phone must be rooted before you can change the IMEI Number.
Click Here For Steps To Root Your Tecno W4 Device
How To The IMEI Number Of Any Tecno W4 DeviceThis process is very simple and will just require an application known as "Chamelephon". Just follow the steps i will be listing below to root your device.
1. You must download and install the Chamelephon.apk application, Click Here to download
2. After successful installation, Open the application and grant it Root permission. See Image below:
Click on "Allow".
3. Take note, see image shown below, that depending on the SIM CARD SLOT IMEI number you want to change, remember that each sim slot has its own different IMEI number; so if you have two sims on your phone slotted in, you will have to choose which SIMs IMEI you are changing, that is SIM1 or SIM2
4. From the image above, check the first box to change IMEI for SIM1, and or second box to change IMEI for SIM2.
5. You can now input the IMEI Number you wish to change in any of the boxes shown. You can leave the boxes you are not changing empty.
6. Now click on "Apply New IMEI"
7. You should then see a pop up message asking you that "Do you confirm changing the IMEI". See image below.
Click "Change Button"
8. Finally, now you can end the application and then restart your phone for 10 seconds before you on it back.
9. You can dial *#06# to view your new IMEI Number.
That's All you need do.
Note: Make sure you backup or save your original IMEI Number somewhere, just incase you might need it to revert back to the original IMEI of your phone, or latter purposes.
Hope this Helps!