First thing you need to know is that the former easyflex plan known in Etisalat then has been changed to 9Mobile moreflex and with this change/update 9Mobile has decided to allocate moreflex with new allocated data bonus and offers, in which i will also be sharing all of them here.
With the 9Mobile MoreFlex package, subscribers ca now get more value in terms of calls, browsing and SMS to other networks.
The tariff plan has a lot of cheaper data bundles. Assuming you recharge N300, you will get 50MB of data and N900 airtime to call other networks in Nigeria. Asides that bundle, there are a lot of bigger and better plans you can opt for, which can be said as one of the best and cheapest tariff plan.
READ ALSO: How To Check Data (MB) Balance On 9Mobile Network + New Blaze On Plan
Advantages Of Subscribing To 9Mobile MoreFlex PlanBelow are a few benefits/advantages of the 9Mobile moreflex tariff plan, take a look below;
- Buy flex 300, 500 and 1000 bundles, and get 300% and more bonus.
- Buy flex 2000 and 5000 bundles, and get 150% bonus.
- Buy flex 4000, 10,000 and 20,000 bundles, and get over 300% bonus.
- Buy flex 2000 and 5000 bundles, 2 times one after the other, and get the third one for free.
- Load a card of N5,000 and above, you get free incoming calls while roaming on these selected networks in 6 countries. UK (Vodafone), US (T-mobile), South Africa (Vodacom), UAE (etisalat), Netherlands (KPN) and Saudi Arabia (Mobily).
About The 9Mobile MoreFlex Plan - When Subscribing
- This plan renews automatically even after it has expired.
- To opt of auto-renewal or packages, dial *344*0#.
- More offers like receiver pays, BlackBerry services and even data are attached to the plans.
- The bundles are valid till 11:59pm of the expiry date.