ADM is known as (Advance Download Manager), it just works exactly like how IDM (Internet Download Manager) is for PC. with ADM, expect your downloads to be 10x faster. I recommend it as one of the best download manger on android. You can resume your pause files and also restart them. It helps you detect downloading files from your browser.
Let take a look at some quick features of this ADM App:
- Can download up to three files simultaneously.
- It is accelerated to download by using multithreading (9 parts).
- Interception of links from the browser and clipboard.
- Icon of the program and downloading progress in the notification panel.
- Has a backup list of downloads and settings on your SD card.
- A notification by sound and vibration when its completes a download task.
- Can resume after reconnection or program restart.
- It saves different file types in different folders.
- Has a built-in browser for sites with registration.
- It plans files download on a schedule;
- Very cool is it has NO ADS.
What's cool is that with ADM, you can download anything downloadable on showbox, and any other TV box you are using.
Download ADM Pro V5.1.1 here - http://www.datafilehost.com/d/acf36294
Have you used or tested this app? did it work for you? Let me know.