In 2017, so many things have evolved especially changes in the production of tech products, so many things, features and specifications of most mobile phones and gadgets have also taken a new look so because of these one or two changes in the tech market today, it is important to check some certain things before buying any tech product most especially android devices.
Though many may have their different picks and may not want to agree with me one way or the other, so i tried as much as possible to be very modest in my picks.
5 Things To Note Before Buying An Android Phone In 2017Advancements in innovations such as processing power, smart applications, net connection, more memory area and increased battery power are moving smart device and tablet market to new heights than ever. With a lot of choices offered, it is becoming more of a tough task to purchase the ideal mobile phone that suits you. Here are 5 Things To Check When Buying An Android In 2017. And i will be discussing them according to their importance!
1. Battery Life
- How long my phone will last will determine how well i would use it. Sincerely if my phone battery life is short it would really discouraged me from using it always because anytime i am using it i would be thinking of how to charge, but what if am in a place where electricity is poor? Of course you may say i should have gotten a POWER BANK now, but seriously get a power bank, when major battery spoilers now in the tech markets are power banks. This is the more reason the first thing and most important thing you note before buying any phone is the battery life, or as some may put it battery capacity. Now what type of battery capacity are we taking of, well i might be more direct on Android phones here because iPhone and Blackberry batteries are very good and compatible with the sort of phone produced for, but many have issues with Android phones, mostly though because Android phones do run lots of applications simultaneously because of course Android is all about applications so because of this the battery might tend to drain faster compared to iPhone or Blackberry devices. When looking at the battery capacity of any phone before buying it, make sure the battery capacity specification is at least 2500mAh minimum, with such battery capacity specification, you should expect a phone usage of 6-8 hours even with browsing, watching of movies and musics.
- The second thing to check note before buying any android phone is the camera quality. We all like good picture qualities and great snapshots to upload on our social media pages. Though some may say i am not going for a phone because of this camera, that there are other important features about a phone without camera, but the thing is you can't talk about a phone without talking about its camera quality. No matter how one may say camera is not important or one is not interested in it, it will get to a them you will need to take some important photos like files or documents to upload instead of scanning them and now the quality of the phone's camera comes to play. So what are you going to do? Borrow A phone? Its advisable to look at the camera quality before you buy any smartphone, camera specification should be at least 8MP megapixel rear or back camera and also 2MP front camera and with Flash enabled too.
- The third thing is the screen size, visual experience plays a crucial role in identifying the quality of an item. This makes screen size a significant feature to search for when purchasing either mobile phone or a tablet. An ideal screen to some extent can overshadow the flaws in a design. Screen is also the single most costly and crucial hardware part in a smartphone and tablet. It is also cool when playing games and watching movies, you would love a very wide screen foe that. So the minimum screen size you should go for on any phone is at least 5" inch.
- Another is the phone's memory capacity. A phone with a very low memory cannot be enjoyed. The two features of a memory in a phone is its RAM and ROM, the RAM is one important stuff you have to check out, it helps a lot as with a very large RAM on your phone you can open as many applications simultaneously with experiencing problems on phone hangs or speed. Well a minimum of a 2GB RAM is best foe any phone you are going to buy but though 1GB is not bad too. For the ROM, this is the storage/phone memory, its very important to store files on your phone for mobile accessibility and also with a huge ROM, more files can be stored, movies, pictures, musics and a whole lot more. Make sure you choose a phone with a ROM of at least 16GB.
- Lastly is the price of the phone. You might have tauted that perhaps the price should come first, but its better when it comes last because when ever one sees a phone especially Internet users, we first checkout the various specifications like those i have listed above, before one even can check the price. So the price is the last stuff to deal with as it finalise the deal. Well depending on the location or country, prices may range for different products, so its advisable to compare prices of similar phones to the one you are considering of buying then you can now know if its okay, so you can purchase it!